Which person's behavior, character,or moment makes you most annoying?
For me, when I have conversation with the person who doesn't listen to others or insists only his/her opinion is right, it makes me really irritating.
How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I feel the same . But i want to know how you react to that kind of people.
Hi,Janice!
I think unreasonably demanding people is the most annoying people to me. But here I am lucky that it is hard to meet the people here.
i am annying when the person is selfish and rude.
That kind of person always thinks himself/herself.
The other person is nothing for him/her.
i really hate the person who never think about other person's shoe.
I was very annoyed when some trainee made a phonecall in a lab with loud voice even in Korean. I wonder how that persn who can't respect other people teaches students in school.
Hi Janice,
I have to agree with you about those people who don't listen to others. I am a little judgemental about people who are 'know it alls'. THey think that they know everything and feel like they should tell you about it. I think that it's part of my personality so I hate it in others.
In my life.. the most annoying person who sometmes asked me lend some money. What if someone who wants to borrow some money from you, how could you response to them? It depends on a person. I made up my mind not to give any money because lending money means losing money. Have a nice day~!
Hi Janice~
The person who has a big mouth is the most annoying.
And the person who isn't punctual is.I hate really
HaHa...
Every comment is so interesting and arouses my sympathy. When I meet that kind of person,'know it alls', just ignore him/her because there is no way to communicate.
And I thank again I'm so lucky to be with gorgeous people like our class mates.
Hi. Royal family Janice
Your question reminds me of our skit performance.While we were preparing for that, how happy we were! Annoying person? Well, I always try to understand others.However I hear there are a few people who we can't understand.
Anyway I try not to be one of them.
Hi! Jenice~~
Speaking annoying person, I'll say this person is annoying who follows too closely behind me and makes me feel nervous while driving on the road. At that time, I sometimes feel like stepping on the brake. --;;
For me..
I know everyone is different.
I am happy to know and accept the differences unless that is not inappropriate.
Someone who always says "Anything!"
"Anything will do!". Then she/he gets angry. Because actually she/he had something they wanted to do. Who can know if they don't say it!!
Post a Comment