These days i enjoy watching movie with my usb. But my usb is almost not working properly. With web site i should find out sooner or later. I will be watching other people's comment.
one of my favorite sites is youtube. I listen to the music there. and i visit cyworld very often to write something. I like record my history and feeling there.
Hi Janice, As a busy mom, i am envious you have plenty of free time this year. Befor long you will realize how busy Korean mom is.-Sorry. When I'm free, I used to visit women's shopping site'chocomom'. Sometimes I buy some pretty clothes there.
5 comments:
hi~ Janice~~
Actually I visit NAVER.COM as a portal site.
It makes me fun and I get some news from this site too.
These days i enjoy watching movie with my usb. But my usb is almost not working properly. With web site i should find out sooner or later. I will be watching other people's comment.
I usually visit google everyday. Using "Youtube", I listen to music. I could get all of things I want to get.
Please, use " " when you want to find exactly same one. I'll be surprised.
one of my favorite sites is youtube.
I listen to the music there.
and i visit cyworld very often to write something. I like record my history and feeling there.
Hi Janice,
As a busy mom, i am envious you have plenty of free time this year. Befor long you will realize how busy Korean mom is.-Sorry. When I'm free, I used to visit women's shopping site'chocomom'.
Sometimes I buy some pretty clothes there.
Post a Comment