Monday, December 8, 2008

4th Question~!

How do you overcome the time when you are in slump?

In my case, I sometimes stop doing everything and just wait for gaining energy through watching movies, reading book, or just spending time.
Or I try to learn anything.

How about you?

6 comments:

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

usually,i sleep for a long time.
After that, i will do somehting because i can't sleep any more .hhh

j.sparrow in school said...

I SOMETIMES buy so-ju and side dishes in the market. I eat them watching downloaded movies. I try not to think about anything. I just focus on movies.
I sometimes drive my car and take a walk in the park.

Nicole said...

Hi Janice,
When I'm in a slump I usually do something nice for myself. In elementary school, we were taught that during our menstration we should treat ourselves especially nice because our hormones drain our energy. I try to take a relaxing bath or paint my toenails.

Rachael said...

I sing a song.
Usually starts with sad songs.
And finish with cheearful songs.^^

gwangjalee said...

When I feel down, I call my friend.
While I'm talking , I got new energy to restart my days. And I call my siblings,too.

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Well, when I get blue and slump, I go out and drink. It's better with a good close friend. To forget the bad situations, I get drunk and have good sleep.