Monday, January 5, 2009

The LAST QUESTION!

I can't still believe that our program will be finished soon.
But LET's look on the bright sight- going to ARIZONA!!

So my last question is
" What is your must-item to carry for Arizona?"

I heard it is very dry, so skin is needed to add a lot of moisture than in Korea. So I'll carry moisture cream and mask-packs for face ^^*

8 comments:

Rachael said...

As I suggested before, I will bring a foldable(Is it right expression? Ha!) bag.^^

Anne said...

I will take tennis racket to Arizoa. I heard there are a lot of tennis courts in ASU,and I want to play tennis and make friends with Americans.

REI said...

Actually, I want to bring Deumgirem to make a dish because it is base of all my dish. Also, I should my beautiful classmates and handsome gentleman. Happy Trip.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

i will bring passport and money.
and i really want to buy some cosmetics in tax free shop.

gwangjalee said...

I know you enjoy drinking when you are moody. Don't forget bring some pack soju and sunglasses.If your bag have more room why don't you bring some stuffs to introduce our korean culture such as Yut?

Too much Laughing Guy said...

We should wear and bring warm coates such as sweater.

Nicole said...

Hi Janice,
Good idea to bring the creams. I also suggest layered clothing that you can remove or put on as needed because the weather is quite varied. Have fun in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

For me 정로환, I have a very sensitive stomach. I bought it yesterday.
Have a good time in ASU~